About Me

我的照片
yeaaa , fun here , welcome peeps ♥ please don't even judge me if you don't know me . YOU ARE NOT WELCOME if you DISLIKE me and this blog (: thanks !

♥ TSF - AkuCintePadeMu ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ sf . ♥

Daisypath Friendship tickers

♥ DAILY VISITORS ♥

♥ TOTAL VISITORS ♥

2012年6月7日星期四

the one who love me the most ♥

thank you for giving me a chance to met you. 
i'll never forget how's our first met like. 
NEVER.


there's someone told me that before,
the one who love you the most is the one who make you laugh ;
the one who you love the most is the one who make you cry .


i was wondering ,
you're the one who love me , 
or , 
i'm the one who love you . 


and i realize i will only laugh very happily when i'm with you,
it proves,
you love me.


days after days,
i care about you,
i mind whatever you do,
i feel how you feel, 
end up i cried, 
because of you. 


whenever we argue, i just feel damn sad and the tears is like uncontrollable.
it proves,
i love you too.


you will never know how grateful am i to have you,
such a caring, loving, charming guy.


who will never bored with telling me " i love you baby! " for everyday.
who will never failed to do all the romantics things for me.
who will never stopped from loving me days by days.
who will never letting me alone and who will always cheer me up whenever it is.


thank you for being my no. 1 boyfie!
you might not the best for others yet you're so important for me.


a guy who wanted to make his own life better.
a guy who wanted to make himself look more mature.
a guy who wanted to give a better future for his families.
a guy who loves so much care so much.
a guy who appreciate me so much.


thank you loves! 



没有评论:

发表评论