About Me

我的照片
yeaaa , fun here , welcome peeps ♥ please don't even judge me if you don't know me . YOU ARE NOT WELCOME if you DISLIKE me and this blog (: thanks !

♥ TSF - AkuCintePadeMu ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ sf . ♥

Daisypath Friendship tickers

♥ DAILY VISITORS ♥

♥ TOTAL VISITORS ♥

2012年7月22日星期日

my perfect future half.

never feel tired for comfort me down, 
apologize to me even you didn't do anything wrong,
carry me like how you going to carry your future daughter,
holding my hand passing through the busy road like i'm a little kid,
discussing every single little thing with me even there's nothing to do with me,
laughing with me on a small funny thingy like a crazy,
trying to know what happen to me if i'm down,
crying so badly and telling me you dont meant to argue with me,
attend to my request like i'm the vip,
explain to me if i look so lost when i'm doing something,
making breakfast for me and still stopping me to help you along,
there's more to say,
but nothing more is important than where your heart goes to,
that's my heart.


thank you for loving me my future half,
my perfect future half.


  

没有评论:

发表评论